Megali - adjective, noun - adjective 1. great or big in Greek -noun 1.. A nickname derived from my first and middle names

Thursday, April 7, 2011

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things (Blog Edition)

I'll label these fitness blogs, but it's mostly running
in no particular order


Someday, I'll have an attractive picture of me running!















52 Beginnings - running 52 marathons in one year for charity

Running Diva Mom - a runner mommy who loves Bondi Bands just like me!

Journey to the Middle - running and weight loss

Endurance Isn't Only Physical - running and weight loss also. She used to live in FL, now lives in TX

Tall Mom on the Run - inspiring runner and running coach

Skinny Runner - funny writer, celebrity pictures, guest posts, great stuff

Another Mother Runner - the blog for Run Like a Mother, the book

Racing with Babes - awesome runner mommy getting her three girls to love running too!

The Shredheads - it all started with Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred ...

Gabby Reece Honeyline - fantastic circuit workouts

Mommies are people too and their blogs can be political, cute, both or neither


My babywearing days are behind me :(

















The Artful Parent - creative and beautiful craft ideas for kids and the kid in you

The Crazy Baby Mama - found her on Kveller, which leads me to:

Kveller - a Jewish twist on parenting

Code Name: Mama - a non-judgemental natural parenting resource

The Feminist Breeder - being a mom doesn't mean you can't also be a feminist

Sustainable Mothering - a Philadelphia area lawyer looks at laws and policies that affect women

Cooking With My Kid - get the kids involved in cooking and they'll be more likely to eat their creations

Science at Home - science for the littles

Fiscally sensible blogs

What?  It's not like I have pictures of me spending money!























If you have a blog you'd like to share or think there's one I ought to be following, please link it in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment