You can see how in less than one year's time, from August 2011 to May 2012, how quickly my hair grows. Between those months, I have only had my hair cut and highlighted once. The May picture was taken at Slim's school during the Mother's Day Tea event. You'll notice my tongue sticking out and him making a silly pout. I was in the midst of saying, "smile" when another mom snapped the picture. I included it so that you can see how my hair looks when using Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition.
Here's some facts:
- Works best on dry or damaged hair
- Nourishes hair to the core so it shines from within
- Formulated with Fortified Fruit Science – three weightless nutritive fruit oils (olive, avocado and shea)
- Packed with ultra-rich and nourishing conditioners that rinse clean — we dare you to find something that treats your dry damaged hair better
- Part of a larger Triple Nutrition line that includes Nutrient Spray and 3-Minute Undo Dryness Reversal Treatment
- Have a suggested retail price of $3.99 (13 oz.) and $6.99 (25.4 oz.)
- Available at grocery stores, drug stores and mass retailers like Target and Wal-Mart
Green living is important to me, but I am nowhere near the level I'd like to be. It pleases me that the packaging is more eco-friendly: the bottles are made containing PET and 30% recycled plastic. They're also 10% lighter, which saves over 125 tons of plastic annually.
I have been using it in conjunction with a clarifying shampoo and conditioner and a charcoal scalp treatment. I don't wash my hair every day - I've, on average, used Garnier Fructis two times a week. But I feel that the regimen I put together helps my hair look fabulous.